RE: grille inserts

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 19:40:59 EDT

I have them as I just replaced my factory inserts with a Stull grille. I
will sell them real cheap, make me an offer. I don't know how your going to
get them back on. They do have the chrome door edge trim on it to imitate
billet inserts, but that can be taken off.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk