Remote starter not working after MSD install

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 18:58:15 EDT

Well after installing my MSD 6-offroad ignition box(and simply loving it!),
my remote starter won't work!!! grrrrrr!!!! The ONLY thing I messed from the
remote starter system was a white wire which went into(tapped into) the stock
gray coil wire. Since the stock coil wire is kind of not directly connected
anymore with the coil, due to the MSD wiring needs, I soldered on some longer
white wire and tapped back into the stock gray coil wire about 5 inches from
the coil itself. Are MSD boxes not compatible for some odd reason with remote
starter systems????? Any hints on what else to try?? I want to figure this
out myself before calling or taking my Dak into the shop which installed it.
Thanks.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6