Re: air intake systems

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 18:35:48 EDT

On Wed, Jun 9, 1999, 11:01 PM, David S. wrote:
>> Can anyone lay claim to proven results? I for one would love
>>to see test results...ie: I gained .2 in the quarter, or a dyno
>>test showed a 5HP gain or I gained 1MPG.

Best I can do for you is give you the performance gain that
I personally got with a 14 x 2.75 K&N and Leach's headers.

I got a .3 sec. improvement in the quarter on a hot day
and into a headwind. I would say that the K&N made about
.1 of that and the headers were good for about .2
Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2