Re: ATTN: Jon

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 17:27:58 EDT

At 12:40 AM 6/10/99 , you wrote:
>With the Dodge Truck & SUV show rapidly approaching - one last appeal or
>opportunity given to the DML. Did you wish to get me a bunch of DML
>stickers and even some shirts to sell at the show. I can send you the
>proceeds to help support the DML. What do you think???
>Jim Harmon

Jim,

  I've already got a mess of orders that I'm waiting on stickers for, and I
sure wouldn't feel right about sending out stickers that have already been
ordered and are just waiting for the remaining stickers to fill the
order... Also, it seems to me that the market for these is pretty much
limited to DML members... ? I don't know of anyone who'd want to put a
"DML Member" sticker on their truck who wasn't actually a member? Don't
get me wrong, I definitely appreciate the offer, and maybe we can do
something like this in the future, but I just don't think its feasable at
this time.

  Thanks again!

                                               -Jon-