Re: home brew intake and pics

From: Blair Dury (b_dury@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 13:48:15 EDT

Dave,
   Looks great man!! I did the smae thing only I don't have the box
to go around the air cleaner.. my hose is just sitting there for now until I
find something to surround the cleaner.. Has anyone seen anything else that
might work to "funnel the air"..
-Blair
'99 Red Dak, V6, 5-spd, Edlebrock, MTX, Q-Logic