Re: Re: eRAM clone. please help me find a really fast fan!

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 00:05:16 EDT

How about instead of using a lil punny 2 or 3" fan. i'm thinking of gettin a
8 or 9 inch fan. like the ones made for our radiators. or would that be too
slow and result in nothing? it moves 600 CFM.. and it should draw THAT much
current. i am sure i can make an airtight box so i don't lose pressure.
(where's that 5 gallon bucket?)

do you guys think that will work?
-Dester