Re: Overhead Console MPG off...

From: sasha (sasha@one.net)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 23:34:12 EDT

Hey Chris

I also have the 22 gallon tank but without the computer. I have run the gas
gauge all the way down to E and when I filled-up, it only took 16-17
gallons. DC probably built a reserve into the gauge (and computer) to
prevent *truly* running out. Note: I never run my tank down below a quarter
- this time it just so happened I couldn't find a gas station!

Tamerlaine.
99 SLT+ 4x4 CC 318 5spd 3.92