Re: Autostick Rumor..

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 23:27:20 EDT

DAMNIT!! i'm sick of this. here's my damn opinion on the auto stick. GREAT
product. not advertised enough. I say instead of having the shifter ON the
lil shifting rod like the sebring, stratus, and intrepids. place the darn
shifter on the steering wheel. click right for upshift. click left for
downshift. can SOMEBODY pass this onto DC? i've written to them about it in
the past. when i just bought my truck and now i saw on the net that some
company offers this product JUST the way i said it should be.
-Dester