Re: RE: 5-Star Dealer Service (read/respond)

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 23:06:38 EDT

That's messed up.
My dealer puts that plastic stuff in so they don't get it dirty. but
anyways. i have a 1/3 and inch thick plastic sheet for the floors and full
covers all around. also a leather wrapped steering wheel
-Dester

but to answer your question. YES. they should.. because it shouldn't get
there in the first place