Re: RE: Engine pinging

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 23:18:59 EDT

It's just the dodge trucks newsgroup "alt.autos.dodge.trucks". I use MS
Outlook Express to access newsgroups. If you don't have a newsgroup reader,
I think you can access it through Dejanews or Usenet. I know you can access
some of the newsgroups thru webtv's community, but they don't have them all.

Don't worry about owing me one - I'm just glad to help if, when and where I
can :)

p.s. - sorry about the slow reply, I'm in Digest Mode; if you want you can
e-mail me direct at mrdancer@camalott.com

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate

msbavior wrote...
>Whats the addy to the newsgroup. Would love to check that out myself.
Thanks