RE: Engine pinging

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 08:57:56 EDT

Check your plugs for correct/consistent gapping?
(Also make sure the Torque gorilla at the factory didn't break one when
installing tighter then god himself could)

Burnt out plug wire or arcing across wires?

Try running high octane for a tank or two and see if that helps?

Those are just a few of the MANY items you can check yourself to see if they
are the cause. I'm sure the DML will add pleny others.

Good Luck

Duff