Re: Dakota RT vs Tundra

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 22:43:50 EDT

Nope Toyota TRD 4WD (V6). Got the most points all around. Petersons
complained mainly about the Dakota Automatic that "shifts when it wants to".
(They had to MANUALLY shift it offroad to stay in the powerband they
needed....keyword: Manual) ;)

They were very happy with the torque but the trans/gearing combination held
it back.

Let's face it...Toyota does have a pretty good offroad truck...BUT...I still
like my Dak because I can't push the door panels in with my index finger. :)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm