Re: Noise When Turning Left

From: Christopher Reck (creck@ais.net)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 22:32:16 EDT

This is a late reply, but here goes.

I get the same thing, but it's not a buzzer. It's almost a groan that is
coming from the power steering pump. I believe Bernd??? sent a solution to
siphon off as much power steering fluid as you can get.

Fill it back up with fluid, and then "cycle" the fluid, start the truck and
turn the wheel left and right to get the bubbles out.

Haven't tried it yet, but will this weekend.

Chris
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 Amethyst