Re: Throttle Body Mods - Again

From: Ollie Garcia (motoplex@midsouthmotoplex.com)
Date: Sat Jun 12 1999 - 13:19:46 EDT

Well, there's one reply......what about everyone else? I know I'm not the
only one (without a t/b mod) interested in this particular thread.
I've seen a couple of posts from individuals a little "miffed" about
Magnum's turn around time and price. NE1 try other sources? I remember a
link to an aol site with a few pics advertising t/b work with what seemed to
be a pretty good sales pitch, and of course I've seen Frank and Bruce's name
fly about.

Ollie