Who'll spank who?

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 12 1999 - 14:38:32 EDT

Oh... girlie boy wants to race with an overall advantage , or is it to
offset the wimpy slushbox you call a transmission.... Oh wait the wimpy
driver!!! That's the ticket! ;-)

But wait a minute you have a worked TB, headers and such... SO Bob what's
keeping ya??? Your going against a truck that only has a 5spd and a catback.
I think that is more than an advantage... What does everyone else think?

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd