Re: Who'll spank who?

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sat Jun 12 1999 - 18:20:19 EDT

The Man From Utopia wrote:

> Oh... girlie boy wants to race with an overall advantage , or is it to
> offset the wimpy slushbox you call a transmission.... Oh wait the wimpy
> driver!!! That's the ticket! ;-)
>
> But wait a minute you have a worked TB, headers and such... SO Bob what's
> keeping ya??? Your going against a truck that only has a 5spd and a catback.
> I think that is more than an advantage... What does everyone else think?
>
> Greg
> 95 DSCC v6 5spd
>
> > RACE? I'm not racing anyone till I can win. And loots tight right now
> > so................
> > no Super Charger yet, you guys will just have to wait to get your
> > arses kicked :o)
> > Bob
> > fawcett@uism.bu.edu wrote:
> >
> > > <<So Bob wanna race now???
> > >
> > > Greg
> > > 95 DSCC v6 5spd>>
> > >
> > > Race?... Did I hear race! I'll take both of you Turnpike boyz
> > on with my 4x4!
> > > :-) If I don't win on the street we'll take it to the beach!
> > >
> > > Tom

Bob
Racing the truck is like a bar fight. You don't want to do it unless you feel
good and are really gona kick some ass. Got it? You stinker you. :o) Nice
signature line huh?l
Bob

--
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab.... that can kick Gregs ass!
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters