Re: london on meet.(Keith)

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sat Jun 12 1999 - 18:23:19 EDT

Norah Bleazard wrote:

> Hey Bob,
>
> Thanks for replying to this. I wanted to as well, but couldn't think of
> what words I wanted to use. :)
> Normally I would have replied to this offline, but the original request to
> take it offline was sent to the entire list. My first reaction was the "pot
> calling the kettle black".
>
> Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone that gets annoyed by all the DML
> chatter relating to meets the following info. It's generally not an easy
> task to put together an DML meet and the more times you post something, the
> bigger the chance of someone stumbling onto an e-mail regarding it. Some
> people, skim through their e-mail quickly, such as myself, and may miss a
> meet announcement that they could make and would like to go. Example: Bob
> Tom's meet for SpringFling. He posted numerous updates and some people
> managed to catch the last one and make the meet. Those that have made a
> meet know how much fun it can be. The topic WAS DML/Dakota related.
>
> We all get a lot of DML e-mail on a daily basis. Not all of it is to
> everyone's liking but then you have to remember the old saying: you can't
> please all of the people, all of the time. In this situation, to please the
> ones that ARE interested, I will continue to post e-mail regarding meets and
> those who find it annoying - use the delete key.
>
> Norah
> current: '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8/5.2L/Auto
> current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd
> RIP: '95 Dakota Sport black 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto
> previous: '93 Dakota blue 4x2 CC V6/3.9L/Auto

Norah,
Thats right, I can hit my delete key faster than I can say Motherfu...... I mean
Dakota!
Bob
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850,
Infinity Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995