Re: MTX Thunderform installation

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 12 1999 - 22:41:09 EDT

Almost all of it..
first, pull the plastic panel in the middle out. just snaps in.
then remove the two bolts on each side with a phillips. then open up the
seat belt holding thing and get that torx head no one has ( someone said they
used a pair or vise grip on it. as soon as those bolts are out. just pull
from the edges and u should get that panel out... watch out, because of
the sill gaurds are kinda attached to that lil back "quarter panels" so just
rip them off. (they are also a snap on)

-Dester

takin the tool tray out is the fun part. REMEMBER to have a lotta
extensions. somehow i can only get 2 of the 5 bolts back into their place...

<< A question for anyone who has installed the Thunderform in a 97+ Dak:
 My T-Form will arrive on Monday (yeah!) so I was going to pull the existing
 tool tray out this weekend. My question is, will I have to remove all the
 plastic molding from the extra cab area in order to remove the tool tray?