RE: Re: Throttle Body Mods - Again

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sun Jun 13 1999 - 21:25:26 EDT

Alan,
We are still taking orders, we just needed to regroup our thoughts and
methods. We are actually in the process of getting these CARB approved.
Within the next couple of weeks, we should have an E.O. number and be
totally legal. We just needed to protect ourselves. We have some 500 of
these in process.
        The "F" in "F&B"