RE: Congrants to Gary Pinkley

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Jun 13 1999 - 22:58:37 EDT

You should find prices(not including installation) on my website. Along with
it there should be pics of the parts and instructions on installation. You
will need a newer browser (4.0 or higher) since I have not started working
on the section for those of you who haven't upgraded yet.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com

AOL IM = SmknDakTrk