hard to start truck in am

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Sun Jun 13 1999 - 23:01:39 EDT

"Thanks.... Exactly what I was thinking... but wasn't sure... I'll
replace
the battery this afternoon and see what happens....

Hey.. DOes anyone know what the stock battery looks like in the 95's....

just curious... because mine has no markings what so ever....

Robert Howe
'95 V6 4x4 5-Spd
Bone Stock. :(