Re: More Speaker Questions...

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 10:27:16 EDT

typically most color or marking codes that i have seen are standard.
there will either be a colored wire paired with a black which is
negative. Two wires of the same color but the one with a black stripe
is the negative and the other one sometimes has a white stripe. All
the speakers will have different colors to help differentiate in the
back of the stereo though. The typical colors are red:stereo
pwr,black:neg(ground),yellow:remote,blue:pwr antennae,orange:fuse
box,and color coded pairs for each speaker. Each pair having a wire
with a black stripe for the negative.
  What exactly is it that you see?