CD Player For Sale

From: boydmcguire@mindspring.com
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 11:42:56 EDT

Im about to throw around $1100 into a new stereo system, so that warrants a
new CD player. What that means to all you people with factory radios is you
can get a really good deal on my old player. Nothing fancy, its a Clarion
that puts out 35W on 4 channels. Its their basic model. 18 FM presets and 6
AM. Auto Seek, loudness and all that good stuff. I paid $175 but ill give it
up for around $115 or so. E-mail me w/ trade options(im open to ideas) or an
offer. Im at boydmcguire@mindspring.com
Blake
'93 LE Silver/White
4x2 Auto