RE: Smokers Suck

From: Steed, Eric P (Eric.Steed@usa.xerox.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 16:10:11 EDT

Myself, I just don't like the smell associated with secondhand smoking. I
especially don't like the fact that some smokers choose to flick their butts
out the window for everyone to see and sometimes hitting my truck. I work
with people that smoke and I can live with it.. I just don't like it!! Not
too much for me to flame about (no pun intended) I guess... just don't blow
the smoke in my direction and you can smoke all you want!

-Eric
Black '99 Dakota Sport
4x4 Club Cab
5.2L 318 Automatic