Smokers Suck

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 12:35:42 EDT

Smoker Suck
was:Power Outlet Cap

>Eric
>You don't smoke do ya?
>Thats a great Idea,
>something I've been known to do on dare.
>But you didn't here that from me......
  heh... I thought of a good idea to get back at those extremely
  irritating
  people that throw their used cigarette butt out their car window-
  especially
  the ones that are right in front of you when they do it! Go to
  a parking
  lot where someone has kindly emptied their ashtray on the ground.
   Put the
  butts in a plastic baggie and keep them with you. Next time
  someone flicks
  their butt- get in front of them and empty the baggie onto their
  car (watch
  for police though). Now this is obviously worse than one
  cigarette butt on
  the ground but it would feel SO righteous to see the asshole have
  to pull
  over and clean off all the cigarette butts from their windshield.
   Heck-
> I usually dump them IN the car, back seat front seat, on their lap
anywhere!!!

Stevie.o