Re: Smokers Suck

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 21:36:18 EDT

In a message dated 6/14/99 2:21:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, HEMI@charter.net
writes:

<<
 Gimme a break !

 What's next , "Drinkers Suck" , "Meat-Eaters Suck" , or "Men Suck" ?

 C'mon , I can understand anyone getting mad at someone else about that one
 person's disgusting habits , but don't generalize or stereotype anyone here
.

 Jack "Smokes like a frieght-train" Hilton >>

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hit a sour note did we :-) Hey to each their own. Now me I quit when I was
10 figured 5 years of that was enough :-) I thought to myself why is there
cigarettes ? I thought about it and the only reason I could figure was to
make the folks that sell em real rich. Yepper they snooker every body they
can into em and laugh all the way to the bank. Yepper buy planes, Vipers,
Yatchs?, Fancy dog gone houses yepper the whole nine yards. .I decided I
could use that money to buy myself fancy things so at 10 I flushed em down
the toilet and said thats the end :-) As long as they don't blow it in my
face then they can support them rich guys fer eva :-) Nope don't whine about
it no mor. Bin tryin to git the wife ta quit fer years but no luck so I keep
my little black book up to date just in case :-)

Bill (The flushed em down the toilet at 10 guy) T