Re: power of 2WD vs 4WD

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 23:55:08 EDT

Well I have a 4X4 and this past winter I had my first opportunity to put
into 4 wheel drive and what a difference. I could drive through snow and
corner almost just like on dry pavement, but if I shifted back to 2WD I
could'nt even get going from a stop. There was a HUGE difference. So if
your concerned about winter driving it is diffenitly worth it. You could
also price out a 4WD and 2WD model both equiped the same and see what the
difference in monthly payments would be. Not that much!

Jason

>Thanks to all that answered. As always, with any purchase, you think
"should
>I, could I...", and as I see one 2x4 to ten 4x4's on the road, it makes
you
>wonder. But after reading all the fine advice on this list, there's a 2WD
V8