Rear Light Problem

From: Andrew McHorney (andrewmchorney@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 00:25:01 EDT

I have a 1995 Dodge Dakota where the driver's side read light does not
work completely work properly. The turn indicator, emergency flasher mode
and brake light mode do not work. When the headlights are turned on, the
light works. What is interesting is that when the turn signal is flipped
on, the front turn light turns on and stays in a stuck mode.

I suspect a bad bulb but I need to get a torx tool to remove the cover.
Does this sound like a partially burned out bulb.