Re: Any Updates on IAT & H20 Temp. Sensors

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 00:18:58 EDT

Bob,

I pretty much gave up on it :) I ran a few different
ones at the 1/4 with Trottmann a while back, I think
we BOTH lost time.. I'm gonna try physically moving
the IAT to the actual airflow, rather than have it be
thrown off by conductive heat... maybe not worth it,
but who cares, I've got time to mess :)

--- Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> wrote:
> Now that we are into the hot season, does anyone
> have any
> updated information regarding their testing with the
> IAT and
> water temp. sensors? TIA.
>
> Bob
> Burlington, Ontario
>
> '97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.653@89.12)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers, ASP underdrive crank pulley, Hayden 16" elec. fan
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4