Re: Re: Mopar Computer release is near! Good and bad!

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 04:03:47 EDT

I agree Jason. However I did see a 5.2 R/T at the autoshow a few years ago.
How did I know it was a 5.2? This underhood sticker said so. But this was
obviously a show vehicle as the R/T had not come out yet.....

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
              '93 V8 4X2 MarkIII
Houston Area DML Meet Page
     http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221