Re: My own private MTX Hell

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 04:11:48 EDT

Mark, have you contacted Crutchfield about this? I've had very good service
from them in the past and have had no trouble returning things either. You
should also call their technical support line and make sure they shipped you
the right part number.

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
              '93 V8 4X2 MarkIII
Houston Area DML Meet Page