RE: Smokers Suck (more sucks)

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 07:34:38 EDT

Lets all share a little love and just keep on tokin'. Remember, don't pass
on the right, stay off the shoulder, and ...wait a minute. Who just passed
me? Hey buddy, wanna race that thing?
Peace, love, joy, and harmony!!! Just funnin' with you all. Hope to see
everyone at Carlisle.
Rich - Ashburn, VA