RE: Re: power of 2WD vs 4WD

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 06:40:26 EDT

I found that the best way to get what you want at a dealership is to make a
list of what you want. I had three columns. One was non-negotiable -
color, engine, A/C, club cab, 4x4, etc. The second was negotiable, and the
third was a maybe section. We walked in, told the guy what we wanted and if
he couldn't supply it, we could find it somewhere else. Worked like a
charm. When you walk in confident about what you want and that you won't
waiver on that, they'll find your vehicle.

It worked for us, but we had worked on our list for over 4 months before
going in. It's kind of like preparing for battle :)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd