Re: RE: mp3 players in Daks Was: Booted the Console

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 08:48:33 EDT

Microsoft Minimum Recommendations:

Win95 - 386/SX-16 or Higher w/8MB Minimum ("Chicago" BETA up to SP1)
Win95 (rev B & C) - 486/DX-33 or Higher w/16MB Minimum
Win98 - 486/DX-66 or Higher w/16MB Minimum

In the real world though, you shouldn't be running Win95/98 on anything less
than a Pentium 90 w/32MB...it just swaps too much and runs too slow.

Are we back to Daks yet???