Re: Re: Re: 1999 Dakota Service Manual For Sale

From: sasha (sasha@one.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 17:46:59 EDT

When I went to my dealer to pick mine up a few weeks ago, they typed in the
part number and the dealer cost came up on the screen as $60.00, then they
asked me what I was quoted for a price. So, it's variable - just depends on
who you talk to at the dealer.

So check around

Haven't tried this place, but their site says they give a 20% Internet
discount on parts:

www.discountmoparparts.com

Tamer
99 v8 4x4