Re: Re: RE: 99 RC 318 Sport Lease Price

From: Mark Mitchell (thorfinn@xta.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 17:41:41 EDT

My 99 is a lease. the only reason you should lease is if you can not afford
the payments otherwise (like me). I normally would not lease but, I did a 4
year lease with monthly payments of $422.91, and the payoff in the end is
around $7200.00. If you do the math, I will end up paying around $
27,000.00 to $27,500.00. If you figure financing, and all the other
charges, it isn't too bad. Mine is a 99 CC 5.2 V8 4x4 3.90 gears, SLT+
package, tire and handling group ( 31" tires), and about everything else
they make for it.

It worked for me.

Mark

99 CC V8 4x4 SLT+