Re: [Re: Out of gas :Me too!]

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 18:54:18 EDT

Yes, there's some fault with the sending unit. First time it happened, I
thought I hadn't pay attention to the fuel gage, the second time I knew I
had at least a quarter tank. Took it to the dealer and they replaced the
sending unit. I've driven about 20,000 miles since then and no more
problems.

GV 98 CC BL R/T