Re: Computers and Trucks

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 19:24:50 EDT

There is software that you can buy for GPS. An antenna
plugs into your serial or usb port on your notebook,
(I think the software is ~$150 with the antenna) and
whammo, full on GPS with all the zoom in/out
functions, it's a sweet setup. A client of mine has it
and it is incredible.

Later
Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T