RE: NV3500HD oil?

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 12:57:28 EDT

Hi John,
I know other people on the list have switched to other oil without any
problems. However, I would wait until you warranty is up to do so. If
anything should happen to the tranny and you have other than the Mopar oil
in there, you will most likely be paying the bill yourself. (Just a word to
the wise.)

I plan on changing to synthetic myself, but only after the warranty expires.
I've had my tranny replaced once under warranty (so far), and am getting
ready for the second one to be replaced soon. It is going bad just like the
first one.
Rich - Ashburn, VA