Re: Computers and Trucks

From: randy drew (fonman@ican.net)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 16:31:44 EDT

Chris Hindy wrote:

> >Hell, I just fired up my single board computer. I am
> >gonna put linux and an mp3 player on it--already have
> >linux on a 4.3g 2.5" hard-drive, just forgot to do
> >lilo and change the /etc/mount files so it would
> >boot--and have ~3gb of digital music(~3000 minutes).
> >Forget paying the dealer 10$, with a good built in
> >computer you can make your own digital music.
>
> What SBC did you elect to go with? I'm working on a similar project for my
> Dak, and would love your feedback . . .
>
> cheers
> -ch
> Mail from Chris Hindy, a proud DML member from Toronto, Ontario
> 1998 Dakota Sport, PB3 Intense Blue. 3.9L V6, 3.91 LSD
> Mods: extang Soft Tonneau, K&N Air Filter, Bosch Plats, CD Changer,
> and others.
> Next: MSD 6a, Wires, and other ignition stuff - Best 1/4: 16.99/89mph
Hey Chris,

Are you going to london mopar meet? Hey, I owe you a beverage (beer or
whatever you want) your advice on that chirp coming frm my tail gate was
correct. i just put some all weather park tool lube on it. gone!!!!!

Thanks,

randy drew
That short toronto guy with the black dakota
fonman@ican.net