Re: Computers and Trucks

From: Chris Hindy (chindy@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 16:13:01 EDT

>Hell, I just fired up my single board computer. I am
>gonna put linux and an mp3 player on it--already have
>linux on a 4.3g 2.5" hard-drive, just forgot to do
>lilo and change the /etc/mount files so it would
>boot--and have ~3gb of digital music(~3000 minutes).
>Forget paying the dealer 10$, with a good built in
>computer you can make your own digital music.

What SBC did you elect to go with? I'm working on a similar project for my
Dak, and would love your feedback . . .

cheers
-ch
Mail from Chris Hindy, a proud DML member from Toronto, Ontario
1998 Dakota Sport, PB3 Intense Blue. 3.9L V6, 3.91 LSD
Mods: extang Soft Tonneau, K&N Air Filter, Bosch Plats, CD Changer,
and others.
Next: MSD 6a, Wires, and other ignition stuff - Best 1/4: 16.99/89mph