Re: Dakota HANDLING

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 18:13:32 EDT

I'm also intrested in improving my handeling/suspension by replacing most of
my suspension components with stronger and more durable parts. I'm
currently driving a 98 Dak, 318, CC, 4X4 with 31x10.5" tires. The way I want
to go with my truck is to sqeeze as much performance out of it for the
street while still using it for the occasional off road adventure and
towing. Will there be much improvement by replacing my rear sway bar with a
new one from Hellwig or Hotchkis? Any opinions on these brands? How about
shocks? I'm looking at the Edelbrock IAS shocks, opinions? How about
replacing the rubber bushings with polyurethane ones from energy suspension?
Is that a tough job and is it worth it?
Please include applicable part numbers and prices if you could.

Thanks!
Jason