Re: Truck Caps

From: Tony Mastres (mastres@id.ucsb.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 18:57:46 EDT

>Hey Fellows / Ladies
>I am looking for a Cap for my SLT+ 4x4 CC and was wondering what the
>popular opinion was on the DML??
> Who's got what? what do you hate? what would you recomened?
>The DML is a great place to hear all the good the bad and the ugly about a
>certain products, isn't freedom of speech a wonderful thing?

I've got a SnugTop Hi-liner on my 97 Std Cab 4x4 and I love it. It looks
great on my standard cab model, don't know about a Club Cab. It set me back
about $850 but that was for white so the metalflake green will probably be
more. I had a cab-hi shell on a different truck before and I definitely
appreciate the extra room of the Hi-liner and this one is made specifically
for the Dak so the contours mesh well.