Sound System troubles

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 22:18:47 EDT

Well, I poped 2 tweets today and my 6.5's don't sound good. (Infinity
Kappa Components). Pissed off to say the least! I'm wondering if its my
amp or I fried the
component set. Anyone know how to check the output of the amp? (MTX
275X)
Crutchfieds out of stock on the Kappa's til 7-12. No front high end for
a month,
horseshit. Thought I'd just make sure the amps ok. I have a fluke, but
thats it.
You hearing this G?
I guess I better take some Tylonol PM's if I wana sleep tonight.
Thanks for ant ideas
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony
CDX-7850, Infinity Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995