Re: Sound System troubles

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 01:29:04 EDT

you may wanna try Circuit City. Don't actully talk to the guys that work
there if you can help it, just get the speakers and get out before you
drown in BS... Circ carries the full infinity line so they may have it in
stock or may be able to get it for you sooner.....

it's worth a try =)

-mike d.

On Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:18:47 -0400 Bob Nichols <bnich@bellatlantic.net>
writes:
>Well, I poped 2 tweets today and my 6.5's don't sound good. (Infinity
>Kappa Components). Pissed off to say the least! I'm wondering if its
>my
>amp or I fried the
>component set. Anyone know how to check the output of the amp? (MTX
>275X)
>Crutchfieds out of stock on the Kappa's til 7-12. No front high end
>for
>a month,
>horseshit. Thought I'd just make sure the amps ok. I have a fluke,
>but
>thats it.
>You hearing this G?
>I guess I better take some Tylonol PM's if I wana sleep tonight.
>Thanks for ant ideas
>Bob
>
>Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
>Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport
>Masters
>Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony
>CDX-7850, Infinity Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
>Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995

miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, Edelbrock Headers, Flowmaster, TekStyle
Tonneau, 14x3 K&N,
Daytona bucket seats, Magnecor wires, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
                                              "blah blah blah..."