Re: Re: MTX Thunderform installation

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 23:09:34 EDT

Umm. yea sure. you COULD make a box, but would it be acoustically tuned for
the subs? i can make a box too. it's not hard. i have all the equipment for
it. i make 6x9 boxes for a friend with a camry and 2 10" truck boxes for a
friend's chevy. they ARE easy to do, but the results isn't/might not be in
ur favor...
-Dester
WE all COULD have went to an audio shop, and paid them 200 for a acoustically
tuned box, but it's too much of a hassle