V8 Magnum Header Gaskets

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 06:41:36 EDT

Awhile back I went through several gyrations trying to find a header gasket
for the magnum engine. I finally have a good Mr. Gasket gasket number for a
set of Ultra-Seal gaskets. (I also have a set of gaskets to go with it.)
The part number is 5949. I hope this helps all you "knuckle-busters" when
the day comes you remove your headers for whatever reason, and need to go
purchase a new gasket set.
The rep at Fel-Pro gave me gasket number MS95480 for the late model (magnum)
318's, but I did not order a set. I cannot attest whether they actually fit
or not. I went through more gaskets than I care to count from ordering ones
that I was told were right for my engine.
Rich - Ashburn, VA