Re: Subject: Aftermarket Wheels, PtII

From: Chuck and/or Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 08:02:44 EDT

Matt,

    You could try this page for more info.
http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/wheel.html
It has some brands I have never heard of before with some good descriptions
and further links to various
web pages.

Chuck in Cranston, RI
'99 Intense Blue Dak Sport, 2wd RC 3.9L 5 spd
Sport Plus Group, Factory molded running boards
10" Edelbrock Elite air cleaner, 10 x 2.75 K&N air filter
Homemade ram air, 180 Stant stat, Blaster air horns
 V-Tech marker masks & taillight covers
DML digest mode

===