Re: Ram air setups (long)

From: Blair Dury (b_dury@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 13:37:01 EDT

Alan, Bernd, All..
Is it possible that the decrease in performance for some people is
caused by the compensation of more fuel... especially in stock applications?
  It almost seems as though the stock applications are
suffering losses while those with ignition, plugs, exh.,.. etc. are
seeing gains.. What do you think?
Thanks,
  -Blair