RE: Ram air setups

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 16:36:34 EDT

This homemade setup was $60!

http://www.angelfire.com/me2/rt360/sideview.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Duncan [mailto:brian@efogm.msd.ray.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 1999 3:45 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Ram air setups

Now I'm starting to wonder if the K&N Gen. II FIPK is gonna be worth the
money. Sounds like this ram air thing might be the way to go. I guess I
could call and cancel my order. Problem is... who/how/where do I get a
ram air system for my Dakota?? Am I gonna have to make one myself or
does someone out there have one already?

What do all you DMLers think about the diff 'tween the FIPK and the ram
air setups?

--
Brian D.
     (_____